As one of the most widely used power tools for woodworkers, the router is ideal for creating different shapes and profiles on wood for house decoration and furniture making. The available cutter mounted on the router is known as a router bit, also called a router cutter. Router bits come in many types and profiles, such as round over bit, rabbeting bit, tongue and groove bit, flush trim bit, rail and stile bit, lock miter bit, chamfer bit, keyhole bit, dovetail bit, straight bit, CNC bit, etc.
Findbuytool offers a full line of router bits with 5,000+ industrial grade woodworking router bits SKUs, manufactured by Tiger Shark brand. Tiger Shark is the largest router bit manufacturing company in Asia. Over the past 30 years, Tiger Shark keeps improving their product quality and launching new products to satisfy customer requirements.
Tiger Shark Router Bit Features:
· High quality raw materials: Micro-grain carbide tips supplied by Ceratizit. Perfect concentricity. Advanced welding technology.
· Perfect finish: No burrs or chips even when processing melamine or laminated boards. Smoothly remove wood chips. You will get a finished piece of work with only one-time process.
· High precision: CNC grinding machines guarantee precise cutting angles. Advanced five-axis measuring equipment ensures the precision of our router bits, up to European standard. Premium and consistent.
· Cost effective: Strong and durable. Fast cutting speed.
· Safety: Excellent design. Firm and stable. Safety guaranteed.
Whether you need a router bit for your handheld router, router table or even CNC router, Findbuytool is able to provide the one that best fits your project at hand. Start to discover our router bits now!
I found the tools to be really good and the cutters to be of a high quality.
the handle is a bit light but overall excellent tools
Thank you! Hope the tools would help you turn some decent projects!
Original blades were able to plane one hardwood board from 3/4 to 1/2 inch thick. After I installed new cutter head it did the other 10 no problem and didn't even rotate the blades once yet. Turns OK planer into great machine but at a cost. If I had a do over I would spring for the DW375 and new cutter head. Very pleased!
Thank you for your approval!
I bought these to put into shaper cutters where the OEM no longer supplied inserts. The descriptions were accurate. They fit perfectly. They cut very well. I am quite happy with them.
I am more than happy that you enjoy the cutters!
I turn a lot of pens. Wood and acrylic. The radius smooth curve works great for a clean fast cut. My round cutters are not used much these days. Also works great in a shear cut.
Thank you! You must be a great woodturner!
It was quite a task to change out the new head, but worth it. It cuts extremely smooth and is very quiet.Great price as well.
Thank you for your comments!